Extensive assessment services are also available based on the needs of the individual. This includes assessments related to various psychosocial issues such as mental health and substance abuse. In addition, evaluations are available for profession related matters such as burnout or impairment.
Dr. Menna has her Ph.D. in Counselor Education and Supervision and is a Licensed Professional Counselor in North Carolina. Her specialties include (but are not limited to);
- Profession Related Psychosocial Evaluation / Impaired Professionals
- Mental Health Evaluations
- Comprehensive Substance Abuse Evaluations
- Trauma Specific Assessments
- Clinical Supervision / Consultation
- Group Supervision
- LPCA Supervision
- Program Evaluation / Consultation
- Trainings and Education
- Burnout / Impairment
- Professional issues specific (but not limited to): medical professionals, lawyers, dentists, veterinarians,
- Mental health related issues including mood instability, adjustment, trauma, addiction, etc.
Dr. Menna can be contacted directly at 828-713-3405 or via email at Menna.Amy@gmail.com.